Half Term Opening Times - Mon 26th Oct - Fri 30th Oct
Increased daytime opening hours:
12:00 - 4:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for mixed scooter/skate/inline/rollerstaking
CLOSED on Wednesday
Evening opening hours as usual (6:00 - 10:00 PM - See Below)
Please note: Places MUST be booked
As we need to limit numbers, please book for the sessions you would like through Kathy by texting 07846 327836 and await confirmation by text that your session is booked.
If you haven't booked in advance and want to see if any spaces are available, please ring the park direct on 01634 868168 at the time of the session you want to join and we can check if there is a place for you.
- Please pay on arrival. Card or cash payments are accepted.
- Price £4.00 per hour, £1 to spectate.
- Scooter lessons - £10 for the hour (must be pre-booked)
- There is a large cafe viewing area, and social distancing rules should be adhered to.
- Please bring your own equipment if possible.
- Hire equipment, scooters/skateboards and helmets can be hired for £2 each piece of equipment, which will be cleaned after use.
- Private party hire is available, the times will be slightly later than usual to ensure cleaning can be carried out. Saturdays 6.30pm till 8.30pm, Sundays 4.30pm till 6.30pm, or 5pm till 7pm.